Some books I think are worth recommending.
If you are particularly interested, you can check out my Goodreads.
Tier 1 - Read for a lifetime.
- Educated, Tara Westover
- Steve Jobs, Walter Isaacson
- The Power of Habit, Charles Duhigg
- The Body Keeps the Score, Bessel van der Kolk
- The Secret History, Donna Tartt
- Eragon, Christopher Paolini
- A Fire Upon the Deep, Vernor Vinge
- The Remains of the Day, Kazuo Ishiguro
- The Heart’s Invisible Furies, John Boyne
- The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear, Walter Moers
- The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle, Stuart Turton
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams
Tier 2 - Read during your lifetime.
- Zero to One, Peter Thiel
- Relentless, Tim Grover
- The Launch Pad, Randall Stross
- Can’t Hurt Me, David Goggins
- Top Five Regrets of the Dying, Bronnie Ware
- Moonwalking with Einstein, Joshua Foer
- An Astronaut’s Guide to Life on Earth, Chris Hadfield
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big, Scott Adams